Friday, December 27, 2013

santa & pressie love

Christmas Day photos!  I'll do my best to share a sampling rather than a whole LOAD of them. ;D


Stockings from Santa -

003

005

012

013

If I have any chance of this post not going on forever and ever, I should probably stop with the stockings photos? :)

Next, gifts from Ry & me and Ouma & Oupa (they kindly sent money for me to use for the kids).   These included:

A broom set for J because he loooooves cleaning -

017

A My Little Pony drawing book which elicited a GREAT surprise-happy face -

021

And another such look from K upon discovering his 14th century key -

029

030

Artisan-stuffed-creature happiness -

033

035

... and you get the idea.  It was a fun morning. :)

What did J do once we were finished opening pressies?  Well, here you go:

044

No comments: