Wednesday, October 1, 2014

mail & art & poetry & mailbox-love

In September, I sent 6 penpal letters, 11 random mail surprises (photos, etc), 8 exchanges on swapbot (including short stories, yay!), and quite a lot for a snail mail group: 13 postcards for a challenge I'm hosting, plus 31 pieces of other mail (!!!) (including mail challenges, postcards, little notes / letters, thank-yous for birthday mail sent to J, and two small packages.)


Simple art journal pages I sent to someone via swapbot -

003

001

Self portrait via swapbot -

017

A mail challenge I did for 6(ish?) people of a snail mail group - decorated the envelopes with words that describe me -

005

Postcards I sent out to announce a photo mail challenge I'm hosting -

017

Postcard poetry I created for a swapbot exchange -

023

Autumn spirit swap I hosted on swapbot -

017

021

No comments: