Thursday, October 30, 2014

october mail

Mail, mail, everywhere some mail!  In October, I mailed 68 pieces of mail, including postcards, mail challenges, and letters.  :D  I'm still not focusing quite enough on my personal letters because they take more time / energy and September & October did something odd with my creative focus, but I'm taking a swapbot break in November & December to remedy that.  (I don't actually do that much on swapbot, but I think the break will still clear mind-space.) :) 


Swapbot:

Happiness Partners included 4 weeks of happy mail, such as:

A card full of happy poetry & quotes -

002

Decorated envie with happy photos inside -

001

004

And, A final package based on my partner's likes -

002

Package of tree goodies for a wta.  I loved this postcard so wanted to take a photo before I mailed it to its new home -

009

One day dairy zine -

007

Butterfly-themed art journal page -

008



Snail mail group mailings: 

This is where the majority of my mail was sent! 

My like-it list challenge that I sent to the group -

002

My monthly photo challenge plus some extra surprises and notes -

004

A glimpse of my photo challenge -

001

Random mail to members -

005

017

An altered book to one partner -

036

032

024

012


Other mail:

Autumn-themed art journal page -

010

Birthday gift to a friend -

020

No comments: