Friday, November 28, 2014

thankful - 24 - motivation

I'm thankful for motivation.  Sometimes you just have to get going on things without the illusive magic of motivation, but that doesn't mean it's not nice to have it flood the system sometimes. :D  With certain projects, I like to wait for the right kind of mood / energy / day so that I can start and complete whatever madness.  Earlier this week, I deep-organized my little hallway cubby area.  I store my stationery, art / creating, and a few homeschool supplies there.  It took hours.  I even recycled about ONE HUNDRED magazines that were out-of-sight-out-of-mind in a plastic bin and kept a much more respectable number for collaging. ;)

004

003

006

008

009

... Whew!  It may not be magazine-cover-shiny-glossy, but it makes me happy with the space again.    


No comments: