Friday, November 28, 2014

thankful - 26 - friendship

I have amazing friends, though distance is certainly a theme in my life.  I've never needed a large number as much as depth and quality.  I have friends I've known for 15 years and ones that I've gotten close with over the last couple of years, a blend of very regular contact and occasional (but with the clear understanding that I can still depend upon them).  They are a blend of fierce, opinionated, kind, authentic, devoted, trustworthy, creative, bright-bright-bright lights.  They are soul family that I've been gifted, that I love, and I'm incredibly thankful. 

Interestingly, my second dominate "love type" is words of affirmation.  While there's not romance :), I really do appreciate when people open up and say through words - spoken or written - what matters deep down.  Some recent mail, for instance, has touched me.  (I think I'm removing enough content that it's okay to share here.)

001

006

004

003

xoxo.

No comments: